What you'll do
Epic Games seeks multiple Executive Assistants to support their leadership teams.
In this role, you will
• Calendar management and meeting scheduling
• Booking travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, rental cars, and taxis
• Submitting and reconciling expense reports
• Providing general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, compiling agendas, and scheduling meetings
• Working with finance and legal teams to execute contracts and pay invoices
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Maintaining contact lists
• Take accurate minutes of meetings, and follow up on action items
• Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
What we're looking for
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
• At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Experience working in gaming, entertainment, technology, or communications fields is preferred
• College degree, preferred
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5zz2-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.