What We Do
Our Administrative team plays a key role in Epic's success by providing administrative, scheduling, organizational support, and more to our senior leadership.
What You'll Do
Epic Games seeks multiple Executive Assistants to support our legal team.
In this role, you will
• Manage calendars and schedule meetings, book travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, rental cars, and taxis
• Provide general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, compiling agendas, and scheduling meetings
• Work with finance and legal teams to execute contracts and pay invoices, submit and reconcile expense reports
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Coordinate team meetings and group offsite meetings, take accurate minutes of meetings, and follow up on action items and assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
What we're looking for
• At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
• Experience working in gaming, entertainment, technology, or communications fields is preferred
EPIC GAMES + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w4j8-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.