What You'll Do
As our incoming Director, Compensation (Head of Global Compensation) you will report directly to the leader of Recruiting, Total Rewards and People Strategy. In this role you will drive Epic Game's end-to-end strategy and programs for compensation. This includes managing our quarterly bonus program, annual equity grant, executive compensation, pay equity analysis, annual market study, promotions, leveling guidelines and integrating new mergers & acquisitions.
Epic is building the future of technology and we need to hire and retain the most sought after talent in the industry. Our rewards programs are market driven and we believe in aligning our rewards toward top performers and critical talent.
In this role, you will
• Lead and develop a team of skilled Compensation Consultants / Analysts to develop, refine, evaluate and administer compensation programs that elevate our ability to attract, motivate, and retain talent at all levels, across the world.
• Responsible for the strategy, design, implementation, and communication of Epic Game's compensation philosophy and programs.
• Manage short-term and long-term incentive plan design and administration by benchmarking competitive incentive pay levels and plan designs, influencing plan design improvements, and administering all tools and processes to execute tracking and paying incentives.
• Interface with the Executive Leadership Team and CEO on compensation-related initiatives and create presentation materials for the Board as necessary.
• Skilled story-teller and have achieved Expert status in formatting and presenting compensation data, conclusions and proposals.
• Support HR Partners, Recruiting, and Leadership teams: developing training materials for compensation-related policies / procedures, supporting promotions, new hire offers and other job evaluations.
• Review compensation practices for compliance with federal and local laws and regulations globally. Identify areas of noncompliance and develop corrective action plans.
• Review compensation practices for efficacy, equality, and identify trends or unintended consequences with our existing programs.
• Navigate complexity using quantitative analysis, including dynamic scenario modeling.
What we're looking for
• An executive leader who has built, lead and managed high performing teams
• A thought leader who has successfully navigated complexity and brings a wealth of knowledge on how compensation program changes affect employee sentiment and engagement
• Direct experience in development and administration of compensation programs (base pay and variable pay); gaming, entertainment, technology,
or media industry experience is preferred
• Direct experience in the design and administration of Executive Compensation programs
• Direct experience with maintaining compensation data in Workday
• Demonstrated advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
• Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship across departments
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
• High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information
• Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business
This position is listed in multiple locations across the United States including
Cary, North Carolina
California (multiple locations)
Remote options available
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r00w1m-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.