What You'll Do
As we seek to scale the creator ecosystem across our games and marketplaces, we will increasingly consolidate around persistent programs and temporal activations. A program will define a creator's relationship with Epic in terms of their access to create, publish and monetize their work across our platform. An activation will provide program participants certain temporary incentives to perform new actions using our tools that align with our strategic initiatives.
We need a Director of Creator Programs to collaboratively lead this effort with an eye on building the open metaverse where hundreds of thousands of creators can make a living using Epic's offerings. They will be responsible for defining the program strategy and influencing cross functionally to align and drive through end-to-end execution. This includes mapping the go-to-market interfaces across the company, organizing them into a unified program with a streamlined brand, destination and messaging and establishing the right feedback loop from creators to seek continual optimization. They will define success metrics for the program with a focus on creator outcomes and work with the marketing, education, community and product teams to ensure that we are adequately supporting creators and giving them the most leverage with our products.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the creator program ecosystem as well as a deep empathy for how creators run their businesses. They can lead through influence and can shift between product, policy and marketing discussions easily.
In This Role You Will
• Define program structure and determine if Epic should have a single unified Partner program across all games, products and marketplaces or smaller discrete programs.
• Determine with analytics minimum requirements to be eligible for both programs and incentives.
• Understand best levers to directly incentivize creators to use new strategic products.
• Define service model and level of support and service should creators receive and expect relative to their ''success'' on our platforms.
• Define strategy on how to graduate creators to becoming more professional developers.
• Design process to consistently measure the health and sentiment of our creators.
• Drive execution across teams to create the best program experience for creators and work closely with product marketing to define a healthy feedback loop to highlight product and program improvements in order to have creators succeed and grow.
What We're Looking For
• Experience in developing program strategy, program management, project management or consulting with a focus on creators/gaming a plus.
• Experience leading cross functional teams and holding them accountable including marketing, product, operations, and policy.
• Experience working with people of all levels, including highly technical management teams.
• Experience managing shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control.
• Experience presenting strategy and results to XFN/executive leadership and gaining alignment.
• Experience defining and analyzing data sets, and interpreting them to make business decisions.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America including but not limited to:
• Cary, North Carolina
• Seattle, Washington
• California (multiple locations)
• Canada (multiple locations)
• New York City, NY
• Remote options available
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8b06-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.