People Analytics Lead
DEI Program Manager, Focus on ERGs, onboarding, mobility and communication
Overview - What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for an DEI Program Manager who will focus on ERGs, onboarding, mobility and communication. In this role, you will
• Develop strategies and planning for the growth and evolution of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Provides ''outside the box'' thought leadership and expertise in growing and supporting the ERGs
• Lead the development of annual budgets for office D&I Councils and ERGs; track and maintain accurate accounts of all expenses and balances to support adherence to the budget
• Support the execution of the company-wide diversity and inclusion strategic plan, including programming and initiatives to support global company efforts
• Assist with the collection, analysis, and preparation of diversity-related metrics and statistical information for company reports, RFPs, surveys, committee meetings, and other requests, as needed, liaising with other departments on necessary data and historical materials
• Champion diversity and inclusion awareness and cultural programs across Epic
• Build inclusion programs to create a greater sense of uniqueness and belonging for new hires
• Implement and support internal DEI Slack engagements, Confluence, and email communications
• Update and maintain the Epic's internal D&I portal pages and diversity and inclusion related content on the external website
• Travel to locations may be required as need to support business needs
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.