What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, procurement, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Contingent Workforce Program Manager to work with a cross-functional team to create a contingent workforce strategy and program from the ground up.
Although this role's targeted location is Cary, NC, we're open to hiring from other locations within the United States. Thus, please feel free to apply!
In This Role You Will
• Develop the vision for the Contingent Workforce program (along with business partners and cross functional teams) and be the main point of contact on employment issues for all contractors, consultants, and temps for Epic Games
• Design, draft, review, align, deploy and own policies related to contingent workforce.
• Source, audit, and maintain databases for existing contractors, consultants, and temps
• Ensure contingent workers are properly classified and Epic is compliant with applicable laws and regulations
• Work with Legal to draft new agreements for consultants and amendments for changes to existing contracts
• Work with the People Team to prepare strategies to onboard/offboard contractors, consultants, and temps.
• Develop and monitor contingent workforce metrics as the program scales across the company
• Develop and maintain processes for evaluating performance of contingent workers
• Stay up to date with the latest laws and regulations regarding contingent workforce and ensure compliance
• Educate and train hiring managers on contingent workforce laws, strategy, and policies
• Partner with the IT team to ensure contingent workers have appropriate access to systems and equipment
• Work with Procurement to source Managed Service Provider(s) and other staffing solutions
What We're Looking For
• Minimum 7 years of experience managing Contingent Workforce Programs with a focus on establishing end-to-end contingent workforce best practices
• Strong understanding of staffing trends and best practices
• Solid understanding of VMS technologies and associated MSP services
• Strong understanding of independent contractor legal standards to make classification determinations, ensure proper contracting, and identify risks
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and build key relationships internally and externally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self starter who's motivated to build a program from the basics and enable steady progress
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvonq7-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.