Full Time Job
Business Development Manager, Games
- Full Time
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Business Development Manager, Games to join the Epic Korea team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for expanding Unreal Engine adoption into game industries, by leveraging his own network from the past as well as building new customers relationship with strong presentation skill, experience, and understanding of Unreal Engine. They will be the owner of the relationship on behalf of Epic in Korea and make sure the client's projects become successful with help from internal support resources.
Biz Dev Manager at Epic:
In this role, you will:
• Identifying and cultivating new relationships with potential clients in the enterprise space throughout Korea
• Serving as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners
• Managing the day to day requirements of Epic Games Unreal Engine licensing
• Engaging in current and prospective licensees of Unreal Engine in Korea with the goal of increasing Unreal Engine's market share, obtaining pre-approval of all terms by the Territory Head before going to contract
• Staying up-to-date on competitor products to assess competitive advantages of Unreal Engine
• Frequent travel within the territory to meet with licensees and potential licensees and some travel outside the territory to meet organizational goals will be required
• Assisting Epic Games PR and Marketing teams on Unreal Engine public relations and marketing plans in Korea
What we're looking for:
• High level of proficiency using and teaching Unreal Engine
• A passion for technology and evangelism
• A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
• Strong English writing and speaking skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with public speaking and negotiation
• Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7166-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.