What we do
Our People teams – which include our pillars of HR, People Strategy, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Engagement & DEI – help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for a Head of Benefits who will own and drive our global benefits (AMER, EMEA, APAC). Reporting to the leader of Recruiting, Total Rewards and People Strategy, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading change across all benefit programs, ensuring they are inclusive, market leading, and scalable.
In this role, you will
• Lead a six-person Benefits team supporting AMER, APAC, EMEA benefits (17+ countries)
• Promote organizational wellbeing and productivity at Epic to improve employee wellness through our global benefits programs.
• Develop, implement and administer benefits programs and processes across all geographies (health, life, disability insurance, retirement/pension programs, leave policies, mental health).
• Establish benefits policies/processes and enhance the internal support model.
• In partnership with our Finance team, conduct benefits benchmarking, gap analysis, and cost forecasting. Make thoughtful recommendations to ensure the competitiveness and cost efficiency of our programs.
• Lead annual benefits design and negotiation of benefits costs to align with company strategy.
• Manage relationships with external consultants and suppliers (for example; benefits consultants, brokers and trustees). And work closely with consultants/brokers globally to conduct benchmark analysis to identify emerging trends.
• Design and implement communication programs to enhance the value of benefit programs and increase employee understanding and engagement.
• Ensure compliance with all US-federal and international legal & disclosure requirements.
• Partner with key internal stakeholders such as HRBPs, People Operations, Communications, Legal, Finance, Tax, Payroll and various Committees to ensure efficient plan administration and excellent customer service to employees.
What we're looking for
• Minimum of 10+ years of progressive experience in the Benefits function with a minimum of 5 years people management of the benefits team.
• Both US and non-US benefits experience is required.
• Knowledge of Health & Welfare, 401(k), Leave policies: STD/LTD/FMLA, and Wellness plans.
• Strong financial background, including experience managing a large self-funded benefits program
• Benefits experience in organizations known for innovative, inclusive, and best-in-class benefits offerings is a plus.
• Strong project and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to be consultative and pragmatic in program development, evaluation, and execution.
• Track record of analyzing data, and developing and tracking appropriate metrics, to support program strategies, workstream processes, and service delivery.
• Exceptional business insight and strategic orientation. Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to C-level leadership teams.
• Excellent people management skills, including mentoring and developing direct reports, and managing across time zones
• Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to partner with others, ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent team member experience
• Proven track record in directing team members / consultants and negotiating contracts / agreements.
• Ability to work with a high degree of personal integrity in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic, fun environment.
This position is listed in multiple locations across the United States including but not limited to
Cary, North Carolina
San Diego, California
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1vo1-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.