Deal Management Analyst
London, United Kingdom
About Entertainment One
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro's portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies.
Reporting into Director Sales, help drive and execute an effective growth strategy across a specific territory footprint. Identify opportunities to sell new, returning and catalogue product for both scripted and non-scripted TV, and films. Build and maintain close client relationships, provide market expertise and knowledge for the business, and contribute valued team qualities including passion and motivational energy. The initial territory footprint will be CEE/CIS [and Russia].
• Work with the Director to design, plan and execute sales to broadcasters and digital platforms across your territories; ensuring all existing relationships are maintained whilst looking to develop new business to deliver maximum exploitation of all content.
• Work with management to agree budget financials and strategy, and then deliver on that in each financial year.
• Support strategies and plans for all relevant TV Markets and territory trips including MIPCOM; travel as required to those markets and territories to develop and build relationships with new and existing clients.
• Review and assess international potential of new content acquisitions by providing feedback and sales projections. Provide input into overall distribution strategy including expert and current market feedback on titles, viable commercial targets for each project, and insight into local content trends.
• Manage, motivate and develop all direct reports to ensure we operate as an effective and energised group.
• Establish and maintain 'best in industry' reputation with broadcasters to help ensure eOne is a priority partner for our clients; and respected by our distribution peers.
• Be a key contact for all teams that we work with to deliver on our deals including Marketing, Research, Finance, BLA, Ops and Acquisitions; ensure a collaborative approach and an open approach to information sharing about our markets and business.
• Overseeing and supporting the sales executive who handles the Baltic territories.
• To work closely with other teams from marketing to financial planning and analysis, business & legal affairs, business operations, technical operations and finance as deals and opportunities are evaluated, negotiated and closed
• Proven experience in content sales in CEE/CIS, including demonstrable examples of solid sales ability and delivering excellent results.
• An established network of clients and contacts in the territory / region, or the ability to transfer relevant experience from another territory / region.
• Specific and detailed knowledge of key broadcasters / platforms and their programming strategies, local market dynamics, rights / windows, emerging technologies, and local content trends.
• Organisational skills to oversee the complex windowing of content though multiple sales cycles, maximising the value from library, and managing the region's budget to deliver consistent growth.
• Highly motivated, passionate about content and sales, excellent relationship skills, and driven to exceed targets.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Numerate and able to deliver clear budgets, financial updates and reports.
• The ability to pitch and sell with passion and engagement, strong presentation skills. and 1st class negotiation experience.
• Willing to travel and work flexibly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxq03-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.