Client Services Linear & Non Linear Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Responsible for Inbound and QC of Family content, along with Outbound delivery to eOne clients as per the terms of each deal, including sourcing foreign language assets from Licensees as required. Manage all Family assets held internally as well as assets held in storage with our vendors.
• Receive and process materials from Licensors, Producers and other such content owners, including master files, paperwork, artwork and support/marketing materials.
• Process materials orders and deliver assets to clients, in collaboration with colleagues and vendors.
• Inform Finance of all fully delivered and technically-accepted deals for Revenue Recognition purposes. Arrange for payment of delivery invoices as required.
• Track any physical materials such as tapes or hard drives off-premises at all time.
• Upload all music licenses and cue sheets, scripts, episodic titles listings, promotional stills, marketing material, website elements etc. onto the file vault and manage access to Licensees as required
• Maintain programme materials on internal servers (Hasbro CSP) and update stakeholders when new materials are available.
• Ensure all archived materials are correctly stored; properly organized with clear naming conventions, regularly maintain and update entries where necessary
• Ensure all video materials are properly QC'd, tracked and ingested into difuzeGo in a timeline manner as per established protocols.
• Provide technical support to the wider Family Brands teams with respect to content and screener requests.
• A good technical understanding of Digital film & Video/File formats and their place within the distribution process.
• Previous experience in the Media and Entertainment industry within a technical operations role
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task efficiently and work independently
• Understanding of postproduction process, global platform/broadcaster technical specifications and delivery timeframes
• Understanding of International Distribution (e.g. formats, technical specifications and delivery processes)
• Good communicator (verbal and written)
• Organized and systematic with an eye for detail
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq540z-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.