This role is responsible for coordinating the overall sales efforts for the US market, not limited to Free TV, Pay TV, SVOD, AVOD and transactional for all of eOne's content portfolio, both first run and library. The position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
• Coordinate the department in all sales functions plus interface with marketing, rights, research and legal.
• Mine extensive library of content in order to identify potential sales opportunities and prepare sales packages for all platforms.
• Draft departmental paperwork, including Deal Confirmations, deal memos, deal trackers and other related forms for distribution within all departments.
• Manage assigned clients and relationships to create sales opportunities, negotiate & close deals.
• Establish relationships with new clients to expand the company's footprint in the region and drive additional revenue.
• Participate in weekly/biweekly Sales, International TV and Digital team meetings/calls.
• Work on Sales Estimates for prospective television product and submit to TV International.
• Work closely with contract admin to ensure accuracy of availability dates and help maintain integrity of metadata in database with a strong focus on First Run titles.
• Work closely with Senior Business and Legal Affairs Teams to coordinate contract drafting and review.
• Work closely with the Deliveries Leads to ensure elements and materials reach clients on a timely basis.
• Work closely with Senior Director of International marketing to organize and coordinate special events, including screenings and markets.
• Maintaining Monthly tracking of deals and pricing.
• Support the senior teams with additional duties as needed, including, but not limited to, creating sales reports, coordinating travel or scheduling calls with clients.
• Manage the overall day to day operations as required
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
• Positive and professional attitude under pressure
• Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision
• Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and resourcefulness
• Advanced University/College degree required with an educational background in Business, Finance, Arts, Media or other
• 3+ years experience in Film or Television industry with a strong understanding of the PTV, Free TV and Online SVOD distribution business
• Good Project Management skills
• Strong Excel skills a must
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows XP, Power Point, Photoshop
• Highly motivated and driven to exceed sales targets
• A keen understanding of consumer behavior and trends within realms of broadcasting and film distribution as well as new and emerging opportunities
• Knowledge of the global streaming market.
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwjnx-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.