Human Resources Assistant
Simon & Schuster
London, United Kingdom
Temporary Content Sales Coordinator - Family Brands
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
eOne’s Family Brands team currently has over 200 employees based in London, Paris, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paolo.
Reporting to the EVP Content Sales, this temporary role will focus on providing crucial administrative sales support to Team.
• Coordinating the contracting process, including drafting internal paperwork for deal processing
• Providing administrative support for internal and external meetings
• Maintaining and updating databases with contracts and monitoring the expiring of rights
• Capturing schedules and ratings from broadcast partners to share internally
• Regularly reviewing partner websites with regards to the presence of our brands vs competitors
• Helping to keep track of the marketing activities arranged for the broadcast partners /digital platforms, collaborating with the International Marketing Team
• Conducting research on potential new partners
• Ensuring the budgets and forecasts are kept up to date by collaborating closely with the Sales Team
• Partner with the Technical Department for deliveries of broadcast materials
• Supervising payment status/outstanding payments, updating the team accordingly
• Previous experience in an International TV Sales environment
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
• Team player
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.