National Sales Assistant-Part-time
Entercom seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as a part-time Sales Assistant. The primary role of this position is to help coordinate all aspects of the national sales efforts - order entry, traffic coordination, promotional fulfillment, communication with National Sales Team (VP Investment) across the country, as well as outside communication with agency/advertiser and national rep firm.
Other duties include editing and formatting sales proposals, ensuring sales proposals are compliant with current marketing standards, and creating client recaps. Secondary duties include creating sales reports, coordinating on-air promos, assisting with sales meetings, and helping manage sales and marketing materials.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, ability to problem solve, provide solutions and work in a fast paced atmosphere. Station Account Executives rely on your ability to refine and format their sales materials. A high-level of accuracy, and keen attention to detail is needed.
• Assist National Sales Team with order entry, reports, sales materials, and promotional fulfillment
• Work closely and communicate with the National Sales Team and Rep Firm across the country
• Work with advertiser and agency as needed
• Coordinate with the traffic and production department to ensure orders run properly
• Reaching out for on-air copy in a timely manner
• Enter PO's for production to produce
• Identify and solve billing issue / order revisions
• Pull airchecks and
on-air spot logs
• Request talent endorsements and promotions
• Development and creation of sales proposal editing and formatting
• Proof read orders that are entered by Corporate for Portland and Seattle markets
• Coordinate station promotional ad
• Pull statistics and reports for AEs and sales managers, and find industry research related articles for national sales and national sales reps.
• Organize and archive sales proposals
• Organize and coordinate client meetings with talent
• 3-5 years' experience
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Must be well organized and possess attention to detail
• Must be an expert with PowerPoint and other presentation programs
• Proficient with other applications, like Excel and Word
• Excellent written communications skills
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless
of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Administrative Support Workers