Denver based corporate traffic position. Execute traffic best practices, assist and backup traffic users in other physical locations, process sales orders, and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide backup and assistance to traffic managers when necessary
• Process sales orders
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts)
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WO system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
• Other responsibilities/projects as assigned
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit), radio experience is required.
• Experience with sports programming logs is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.