SVP / Market Manager
Account Executive (Boston)
ENTERCOM BOSTON IS HOME TO WEEI, WMJX, WBGB and MIX104.1 AND WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD NEW ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES TO OUR SALES TEAM.
• C ontact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
• Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
• Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
• Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
• Investigate and resolve customer problems.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
• Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals
• Minimum 2 years experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience preferred.
• Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
• High school graduate; college preferred.
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
• Familiar with CRM systems.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required as well as dependable transportation.