TV Production Coordinator, International
Beverly Hills, CA
• Create and review production budgets, schedules and assumptions to be shared with our clients.
• Oversee all budget projections, cost reports, expense reports, financial trackers, and department overhead allocations and expenses.
• Oversee hiring of all show freelance crews and directly supervise Line Producers and production management teams.
• Maintain and update the F45 Policy & Procedure manual for Production.
• Build working relationships with internal team members from Finance, HR, Legal/BA, Post Production, Risk Management, Health/Safety and Operations.
• Communicate effectively with EPs, Directors, Production Executives and other ATL creatives.
• Keep stakeholders up to date on project status and know when to elevate issues that require more senior oversight.
• Liaise with internal BA and outside production legal on all show related BTL agreements and contracts. May also need to consult on certain ATL agreements.
• Oversee project setup which includes but is not limited to insurance/E&O applications, union and guild setup (if applicable), uploading of locked budget to accounting, onboarding of key production hires.
• Vet legality and logistics for execution of international/travel-based productions and internal approval process for TPIs (i.e. fixers).
• Maintain strong relationships with third party production vendors and freelance crews.
• Manage, assign and mentor junior production personnel as needed.
• Work autonomously without daily oversight from executive team.
• Strategize new and improved ways of doing business and champion change.
• 6-8 years of experience required with network/broadcast and/or production company, experience line producing for new media platforms strongly desired
• Movie Magic Budgeting experience required
• College degree strongly preferred
• Knowledge of camera equipment and emerging technology is preferred
Proficiency with spreadsheet-based software is required (i.e. Excel, Google Sheets etc).
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.