Head Of Marketing
Beverly Hills, CA
Vice President, Communications – Endeavor Content
Endeavor Content is seeking a Vice President of Communications to support strategic communications for the content studio, including media relations, executive communications, content PR strategy. This role will work across the studio's divisions including film, television, live events, theater, audio, and content sales. The position will also support communications around Endeavor Content's production partners and liaise with distribution partners. This role dual reports to Senior Vice President, Consumer Communications and Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications.
You should be a strategic, thoughtful and savvy communications professional with a background in the entertainment industry. You must be willing to do the work, possess exceptional relationship-building skills, demonstrate operational and management strength, and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile and fast-paced environment. Must be flexible and able to move quickly from one subject to another.
• Execute Endeavor Content's corporate communication strategy across all communications mediums from print to social media
• Frame compelling narratives for Endeavor Content, its divisions, executives, clients and production partners through high-quality media placements in entertainment business outlets
• Build Endeavor Content's brand visibility and tell the story of an entrepreneurial organization within larger matrixed organization
• Provide crisis management counsel to Endeavor Content, its leaders and at times clients through high-intensity and reputation-impacting events
• Create executive communications program that includes media training, talking points, and thought-leader conference strategy
• Craft press releases, pitches, and other PR materials
• Support internal communications needs across Endeavor Content's divisions and offices
• Manage and negotiate all talent and logistical requirements for international press activity including set visits, tours, film festivals, premieres and press junkets
• Collaborate and manage international broadcasters and content distribution PR partners for Endeavor Content's projects ensuring distribution partners are maximizing PR exposure, awareness and opportunities
• Oversee and manage process from creation to dissemination of all press releases announcing partnerships, first look deals, castings, film and TV projects
• Enlist and manage PR agencies as needed for key content projects
• Support Endeavor Content's media coverage diversity and inclusion initiative by holding the company and hired PR agencies accountable for D&I objectives
• Senior level experience in a communications role (10-12 years' experience)
• Background in entertainment industry – film studio experience is a plus
• Crisis management expertise
• Successful track record of high-impact media placements
• Exceptional writing and story-telling skills
• Extensive experience in content PR and executive relations
• Established reputation and relationships with entertainment media outlets
• Ability to work cross-functionally in fast growing company
• Possess key relationships with PR division leads at film studios, television networks and OTT platforms
• Master multi-tasker with innate ability to prioritize
• Skilled strategist that possesses the talent of thinking strategically but the willingness and ability to execute
• Keen understanding of the entertainment landscape and passion for staying up-to-date on best practices as entertainment PR evolves
• Expert collaborator that's energized by looking for synergy across a broader company network
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.