Account Executive, Influencer Marketing
New York, NY
Endeavor is seeking a Vice President, Business Development to lead and drive new business for our Analytics division, the specialist insights team that offers Analytics, Valuation, and Data services to clients and the global marketplace, which currently include sports teams and leagues, consumer brands, marketing services, entertainment properties, our own internal brands, among several other business sectors. With proprietary tools and technology driven data solutions, this growing division is critical in providing the data and analytics-supported foundation that supports the strategic approach and tactical execution for our clients' success.
The VP will be responsible for generating significant new business opportunities at both the enterprise and division levels, while building and maintaining relationships to assure repeat and referral business opportunities. Further, understanding the client's ecosystem and critical business strategies and objectives is a must to differentiate the offering from competitors to win new clients and significantly grow this business.
Our VP will oversee all new business growth efforts and initiatives across this growing division and will contribute to the evolving and expanding systems and processes, team building and operations to assure success. Further, the VP is responsible to lead and manage all business development functions for this division, from lead generation and RFP response to capabilities meetings and kicking off successfully winning new assignments and clients.
• Establish business goals and strategies
• Identify capabilities and missing pieces to the existing offering
• Oversee development of RFPs, proposals, and contracts
• Targeting new business sectors and opportunities
• Managing the business development pipeline, from sourcing to closing
• Train, mentor, and manage team members with revenue duties
• Hold team members accountable to revenue goals
• Oversee research, lead generation, outreach and manage leads in CRMs and dashboards
• Provide regular reports and updates of activities, goals, pipeline and status
• Design sales outreach and manage the approach and success
• Identify new market segments and proactively assess prospective business opportunities
• Participation in prospecting calls to evaluate opportunities
• Oversight and leadership of presentations/pitches
• Reviewing proposals and case studies
• Managing conference approach, attendance, and conversion strategy
• Maintain and develop productive relationships and trusted communication with existing and new clients
Education & Skills:
• Minimum of ten (10) years successful experience selling data and analytics services, or similar products directly to clients
• History of proven business development and sales success through prospecting and growing revenue with progressive career growth
• Strong sales and communication skills that foster and maintain solid and trusted relationships
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and superior customer service, while maintaining a positive attitude and inclusive work environment
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Ability to be creative while analytically viewing challenges to develop exact client-focused solutions
• Excellent relationship building skills (internal and external) with a strong business acumen and aptitude to identify key business issues
• Flexibility for frequent travel without limitation, both domestic and international
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
• Proficient in key data and analytics software and vernacular
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.