Full Time Job
Travel Consultant, Air Force Academy Athletics
- Full Time
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You'll Do:
You'll serve the athletic department for the Air Force Academy Athletics overseeing the complex management and execution of collegiate team and administrative travel. The position is based on-site at the university but is a representative of Anthony Travel, a division of On Location.
• Arrange all aspects of athletic team travel, including group air, hotel block, and charter bus.
• Arrange all aspects of individual athletic travel, including GDS air, hotel, and car.
• Provide emergency and after-hours service to the athletics department.
• Obtain travel approvals and provide trip planners.
• Meet ticketing deadlines.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with the clients while representing the Company.
We'd Love If You Also Have These:
• Knowledge of Sabre or similar GDS.
• Knowledge and experience in athletics and/or athletics travel.
• Group booking experience and knowledge.
• Car and hotel booking experience.
• Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office 365.
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to produce accurate work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
• Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-robvz4-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.