Culturespaces announced a partnership with IMG, a global leader in events, media and fashion, to create an immersive multimedia experience in New York City called 'The Hall des Lumières' in Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood.
Located in the former 'Emigrant Industrial Savings Bank', the Hall des Lumières art center will offer immersive exhibitions dedicated to the great masters of art history in a 28,000 ft² space across from New York's City Hall.
The exhibitions will be designed to complement the venue's interiors of marble, columns, bank tellers, stained glass windows and sculptures, to enhance the unique multi-sensory experience.
Ticket Office, Gift Shop Host/ Hostess
Working under the supervision of the Reception, Ticket Office, and Gift Shop Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
• Perform Reception and Ticket Office duties:
• Greet and inform visitors (information about the venue, information about tours, etc.);
• Sell entry tickets;
• Manage the Ticket Office cash registers;
• Check visitors' access passes;
• Provide tour programmes and educational material related to the venue;
• Ensure that the reception desk display cases are well presented and well stocked every day, including the supply of booklets;
• Manage the visitor itinerary;
• Monitor the Reception and Ticket Office area;
• Ensure that the Reception and Ticket Office area is clean and tidy every day.
• Perform Gift Shop duties:
• Take delivery of goods;
• Label and place products on the shop's shelves;
• Participate in compiling inventories;
• Ensure that everything is presented to best advantage in the shop windows;
• Inform customers about the products on sale;
• Monitor the sales area;
• Ensure that the shop is clean and tidy.
The successful candidate will at least hold an Associate's Business degree or General Business Certification in a related discipline : sales, tourism, or museum studies and will have at least two or more years of related customer service or supervisor experience is preferred.
Possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you have a good sense of teamwork and an ability to make visitors feel welcome. You are known for your dynamism and reactivity. You are autonomous, versatile, and dynamic. Knowledge of the history of art is an advantage. Bilingual is also preferred.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbpqz-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.