Job Title Talent Payment Coordinator
Contract Type / Length
Permanent – Full-time
Location New York – NY
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Responsible for tracking payments for numerous clients
• Ensure clients are paid in accordance with contracts and confirm agency commission is collected
• Must coordinate with clients and internal personnel to get needed information
• Responsible for pursuing and securing collection of payments for and from clients
• Work closely with company agents, clients, client's business managers, attorneys, personal managers, studios, and other various buyers.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
• 2-4 years' experience
• Must be thorough, organized, and detail-oriented
• Candidate must be good with math and have basic Excel skills
• Must have good people skills, must be flexible enough to work with different personalities
• Must be pro-active and responsible
• Industry or payment experience a plus
• Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn16q-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.