The Senior Vice President, Global Recruitment will be a seasoned, thought leader, with a proven track record of winning in the highly competitive acquisition space. This person will have company-wide, multinational accountability for the design and implementation of executive recruiting, university relations, employer branding and recruitment strategies, for talent at all levels across the Endeavor organization. This person will attract and retain talent by developing innovative and agile acquisition approaches, ensuring the enduring success of the company. This individual will interact with business leaders and HR Business Partners to understand how to best position the Recruitment team to support the hiring demands of our rapidly evolving businesses.
This person will lead and build a cohesive team, actively develop staff capabilities, and establish a high bar for success. He/she will optimize candidate experience through operational process flows, tools and metrics and look for ways to improve upon the candidate experience while delivering a consistent and scalable experience to all stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for the creation and delivery of recruiting productivity dashboards that will closely measure and monitor all critical KPI's to insure the team is tracking in the right way to support the hiring demand from the business.
• Recruiting expert and advisor to the organization for all staffing needs; establishes effective relationships; serves as a consultative resource and a trusted advisor.
• Develops a recruiting function that is flexible enough to respond to evolving priorities, adapting and applying new approaches to different scenarios; Monitors the recruiting workflow and provides direction for prioritizing the requisition load to ensure attainment of service level expectations; Provides innovative solutions to meet the staffing needs of the organization.
• Manages the following recruiting related areas: internal and external job postings; search firm requirements and contracts (partnering with Legal as appropriate); temporary staffing costs (partnering to better utilize and leverage information in FieldGlass); any employee referral programs.
• Establishes a budget, ensures oversight, tracks, monitors and reports on costs throughout the year; identifies efficiency and costs saving opportunities.
• Oversees online applicant tracking system; provides direction on capitalizing on system capabilities to streamline efforts, implementing efficiencies, produces key reports and tracking recruiting metrics.
• Oversees a recruiting pipeline for proactive sourcing opportunities through specialized programs and targeted sourcing channels to ensure a diverse candidate pool at all levels.
• Responsible for the coordination of digital initiatives within strategic recruitment campaigns. Ensures digital initiatives are launched in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Responsible for tracking and communicating the ROI of recruitment digital initiatives & placements.
• Performs a comprehensive analysis of all recruiting initiatives, identifying both the effective areas and the areas of opportunity. Proposes recommended changes in strategy based on the data analyzed. Ensures staffing and hiring practices are following all compliance guidelines and applicable laws.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in human resources, business or related field plus 15+ years of full-cycle recruitment related experience, including responsibility for leading cross functional teams
• Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership (VPs and above)
• Experience managing budgets, delivering project plans and executing initiatives on schedule
• Attention to detail with exceptional analytical, people and project management skills
• Data driven mindset and the ability to influence, drive decision and lead discussions using data
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Superior customer service, negotiation and closing skills
• High performance mindset and expectations
• Experience with university relations, early careers recruitment and digital recruitment
• Proven ability to effectively lead and manage external search firms
• Working knowledge of employment and immigration laws, and a natural orientation toward partnership with Legal and other stakeholders
• Ability to present, influence, and advise business executives on talent acquisition strategies, staffing trends and sourcing matters
• Experience with HR technologies, including Applicant Tracking Systems and a track record of creating and maintaining organizational effectiveness, analysis, and planning tools
• Build critical capabilities, such as advanced data analytics, data-driven decision making, talent forecasting and innovative candidate sourcing strategies
• Manage employer branding to quickly and accurately convey the Endeavor's value proposition to candidates of all levels within a global talent pool
• Develop strategic alternative labor strategies (e.g. outsourced, contingent workforce, acquire)
• Knowledge of leading-edge diversity and university recruiting/pipelining programs
• Knowledge of the sports, fashion and entertainment industries, current and potential future trends, technology and information affecting our business, talent competitors, and how recruitment tactics work in the marketplace
• Ability to partner effectively with global HR Business Partner leaders, and other HR Functional Leaders (Total Rewards, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent and Organizational Development).
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Must be objective and maintain confidential information
• Ability to anticipate problems and issues
• Maintains a sense of humor and a collaborative, ''one team'' working style
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b870-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.