Staff Accountant (Open – Cleveland)
* Clients as Designated by Team
• Invoicing Licensees for Guarantees and Royalties due per the contract/reports
• Payment Applications – Work with AR team to confirm payments are being applied accordingly
• Collections – Directly or with Collections Team (will require calling/emailing outstanding party)
• Royalty reports
• Review Deal Input on CRM to confirm accuracy (prior to being approved/fully executed)
• Compile Reports – as needed and include:
• Client Statements/Remittances
• AR Reports
• Ad Hoc Reports – from Sales/Finance Team or Client
• Review royalty reports
• Enter relevant data in system
• Review Reports for Accuracy
• Sales/Overage tie to territory, brand, channel, etc in agreement
• Reconciliation between systems (CRM/SAP) to make sure information stays consistent
• Direct Contact for Sales/Operations Team
• Cash Flow Reporting
• Quarterly Projection Updates
• Monthly Account Reconciliations
*SAP Preferred, Not Required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9m3q-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.