Senior Global Mobility Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
IMG Media & Events includes hundreds of live experiences across the Culture, Sport and Lifestyle categories. We are responsible for producing some of the world ' s most iconic cultural moments and act as a partner to key global festivals, helping many expand from regional events to household names around the world.
The IMG Media & Events Digital team is seeking a creative and data-driven content creator to join the team as Social Media Programming Coordinator. Supporting the Social Media Programming Manager, the successful candidate will play a critical role in channel management and content creation
on a number of our most important property's social pages , including World's Strongest Man, EuroLeague Basketball, Miss Universe, & more.
This role requires proven programming knowledge of entertainment & professional sports content, specifically on Facebook and YouTube, exceptional video-editing and graphic design capabilities, as well as solid time management skills and analytical skills.
A part of the Social Media Programming team, the Social Media Programming Coordinator will create and publish social-friendly edits suited to a number of different platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
• Researching, editing and creating video content for various properties across the IMG portfolio.
• Create social video assets using Adobe Premiere.
• Create social graphics assets using wider Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
• Media-management of content archive to ensure effective organisation of video files and assets.
• Support in the uploading and publishing of content to a number of social media pages for various IMG Media & Events properties . Upload video, create engaging posts, manage long-term schedule and publish content.
• Execute both internal and client-facing reporting for all activity related to content pro gramming .
• 1-2+ years hands-on experience managing and creating content for social media platforms.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects.
• Proven work, portfolio or showreel that showcases completed projects and experience.
• Experience publishing content on Facebook & YouTube.
• Experience working to deadlines and in a creative production environment
• Experience in producing short-form content.
• Have a solid understanding of social video platforms.
• Creative mind and storytelling skills.
• Ability to prioritize a workload according to ever-changing business needs.
• Proactive, independent, strong work ethic.
• Data-driven analytical thinker with experience leveraging data to identify opportunities and inform future content decisions .
• Strong ability to stay organized while juggling multiple projects involving cross-functional stakeholders.
• Keen interest in staying plugged in to digital growth industry trends
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Demonstrable experience working in a social media programming role on behalf of a major sports, federation
or entertainment property.
Experience creating content for TikTok, Twitter & Instagram
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7bo3q-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.