Social Media Video Editor - Talent
Beverly Hills, CA
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide proactive support, maintenance, installation/deployment and inventory for post production computers, servers and users.
• Architect, document. test and socialize uniform file structures and workflows for all current and future projects.
• First line of support for Editors, Assistant Editors, Showrunners, Story Teams, Media Managers, Vault etc, who require onboarding and troubleshooting.
• Liaise with Post Vendors for high level technical support and rental requirements.
• Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions for current and future framework.
• Work with the team to plan upgrades for all Post Production systems, advising on systems enhancements and workflow development as required.
• Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose infrastructure issues.
• Collaborate with IT to ensure desktop and post production infrastructure work seamlessly together.
• Stay abreast of new technology, workflows.
• Awareness of industry security standards, MPAA compliance, distribution and network delivery methods.
• Undertake preventative maintenance to ensure maximum system availability while managing and documenting the maintenance cycle.
• Lead initiatives and present to large groups and stakeholders.
• Communicate and disseminate information to teams and executive management.
• Define & own services, projects, support, and operations.
• Lead initiatives towards automation trends and media distribution.
• Create and oversight of content security guidelines and protocols.
Education and Work Experience:
• 8+ years supporting relevant software or infrastructure engineering experience in Post Production.
• Experience supporting 100+ users and multi-location workflows.
• Preferred Education - Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
• Remote desktop workflows including Teradici
• Avid and Nexis
• Adobe Premiere
• After Effects
• Project Management
• 4K+ Cameras/Codecs/Workflows
• 4K+ Deliverables
• Framerates and Framerate conversions
• Zero Clients
• Available to work outside of normal office hours, weekends and holidays when necessary.
• Ability to travel
• Must be willing to submit a background check
• Able to lift 30lbs
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.