Senior Manager, Human Resources
PRIMARY ROLE or FUNCTION:
The Senior Manager, HR contributes to the success of the organization by knowing business priorities and proactively collaborating with the business to identify, develop and implement Human Resources strategies that meet the needs of the business. The Senior Manager, HR will be responsible for key aspects of the Human Resources business partner function, including support with employee relations, performance management, and employee engagement. This person will help drive change and foster productive and cross-functional relationships across the organization. Must be a creative thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide employee relations support, including but not limited to investigating and preparing appropriate documentation related to any potential EEO, discrimination, harassment, or any other complaints.
• In conjunction with the HR Business Partner team, support organization development and change management processes. Manage restructure and separation processes as and when required.
• Provide guidance to managers on all stages of the performance management, goal setting, and compensation processes.
• Work proactively with managers to provide proactive advisory support as required, advising leaders, managers and employees on Company policies and procedures.
• Act as a trusted partner to the business unit leadership team
• Support VP, HR with execution of broader HR strategies including recruitment strategies (in partnership with Global Recruitment), program enhancements and benefits (in partnership with Total Rewards), D&I strategy (in partnership with Inclusion), employee communications and performance management (in partnership with Learning & Organizational Development team).
• In partnership with VP, HR, collaborate leadership on talent needs, recruitment and retention strategies, and succession planning for all levels.
• Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Previous HR business partner experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a global organization and marketing agency experience a plus.
• Has a learning mindset, natural curiosity, and drive for problem-solving.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and with remote teams.
• Motivated team player who enjoys contributing ideas in a collaborative work environment.
• Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, One Drive); Workday experience is a plus
• Must be a creative thinker with dynamic interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise consummate professionalism and possesses an aptitude for agility.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team
• Ability to make decisions quickly using sound judgment.
• Ability to identify potential employee issues early on and address them proactively.
• Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships
• Confident speaking in public and managing strong business personalities.
• Flexibility and awareness on how to partner with other HR and business functional areas (i.e., legal and finance)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6wv7-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.