Manager, Financial Systems
New York, NY
The role will provide substantial contributions related to the program design, strategy and administration of Endeavor's executive rewards programs, establish partnerships with functional experts in finance, legal and communications, collaborate with team members and company leadership to ensure the company's executive compensation programs are aligned with marketplace best practices while also appropriate fir the needs of the organization and help to ensure compliance with tax and legal regulations. The role will report directly to the SVP, Total Rewards.
• Be a key driver in the development, implementation and administration of executive compensation and equity programs company-wide, including annual and long-term incentives
• Oversee preparation of the executive compensation sections of the annual proxy statement, including the compensation discussion and analysis (CD&A) and required compensation tables
• Lead the preparation of board-related meeting materials including drafting, analysis, modeling and market assessments
• Maintain executive compensation processes and policies, including administration tasks in support of executive and equity compensation administration such as: data auditing, cleanup, reporting, dashboards, modeling for new plan design, process improvement
• Monitor executive compensation trends, staying abreast of applicable legislation and exchange requirements governing executive compensation; engage with key stakeholders across Finance, Legal and Controllership on accounting and regulatory aspects of executive compensation programs
• Provide consultation on senior leader compensation packages (offers, promotions, retention, separation)
• Support broader enterprise priorities across Global Compensation, as applicable
• Bachelor's in Human Resources, Psychology, Finance. Advance degree preferred
• 10+ years of relevant compensation experience
• Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point and in HR systems (Workday experience preferred)
• Proven analytical, project management and communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented is a must
• Strong collaborative skills; ability to operate effectively in a team environment, including Finance, Legal, HRBPs and all levels of Management
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbm95-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.