IMG's Fashion Events group organizes more than 1,000 runway shows per year and owns, operates, or commercially represents 30+ global fashion weeks and fashion events, including NYFW: The Shows and Afterpay Fashion Week Australia.
IMG Fashion is currently seeking Senior Director, Sales who will be responsible for focusing on IMG's Global Fashion Event platform. The ideal candidate will develop innovative corporate sales approaches and strategies as well as proactively sell fully integrated, intangible sponsorship packages. They will identify opportunities that lead to the development of new and innovative opportunities that drive continued growth and increased revenues. This executive will work closely with senior management to identify and negotiate partnerships, and innovate sponsorships opportunities.
We are looking for a be a team player who will take an entrepreneurial approach to the business, bringing a creative spark and fresh thinking to how IMG FE&P can grow and expand. The ideal candidate will be an upbeat, charismatic executive with well-honed communications and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable working as part of a team in a matured environment. The successful placement will be able to manage multiple tasks: handling urgent matters without ever losing sight of short, mid- and long-term planning which results in revenue/EBITDA.
The ability to think on their feet and develop creative, out-of-the-box solutions will further characterize the ideal candidate who can operate at both 30,000 and 3,000 feet level. This executive will rapidly establish credibility both within, and outside of, the organization.
• Lead generation for prospects to drive revenue which result in closed business
• Research related to partner development and relevant industry categories
• Develop strategic partnerships with major brands and agencies in appropriate categories
• Meet and exceed sales and revenue targets while building and executing sponsorship programs
• Develop new sales strategies and determine new business opportunities
• Timely and accurate reporting documents to senior staff
• Maximize revenue and profitability while minimizing expenses
• Responsible for seeking and evaluating new business/sponsorship opportunities for IMG.
• Develop new business initiatives:
• Assess vertical markets and identify business opportunities that add value today and long-term
• Define key Client/Partners and resources required to achieve goals
• Support the implementation of key strategic initiatives as appropriate
• Interact closely with Executive Team to understand strategic priorities and creatively identify partnership opportunities to support these priorities.
• Have a well-developed rolodex of relevant relationships at both the Client and Agency Direct levels.
• Maintain appropriate networking channels by fostering relationships within the relevant industries that leverages IMG Fashion Events.
• Develop, maintain and forecast revenue plans to IMG Senior management. Once approved, be responsible for the achievement of forecasting metrics.
• Build ROI support and strategies enabling Corporate partners to justify the IMG 'buy'.
• Be responsible for the sales/sponsorship objectives, as well as implementation of profit performance by category vertical and business lines.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5+ years sales experience within the fashion/luxury goods/lifestyle/sports/entertainment property sector
• Proven sales track record with significant results (e.g. $1MM+ size deals)
• Experience creating sophisticated sales presentations
• Ability to develop long-term relationships with high-level clients
• Ability to provide global team leadership and guidance
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in a team environment
• Ability to think strategically and creatively with strong business acumen
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
• Ability to work late hours and weekends and travel internationally as necessary
• Other tasks as assigned
• Seasoned business development/sales leadership in an analogous setting
• Academy trained in prospecting, negotiation and closing skills
• Superior communication skills both verbal and written
• Industry knowledge and relationships are must-haves to hit the ground running
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.