160over90 is seeking a Senior Account Executive that will be part of a dedicated team responsible for driving NA client activation of client's global sponsorship properties, inclusive of FIFA, Olympics, and US Ski and Snowboard. Reporting to the Account Manager, Olympics North America.
• Facilitate and curate unique client opportunities utilizing client's global sponsorship portfolio for North America clients.
• Understand and clearly communicate client's rights within each property relationship
• Develop strong partnership with Olympic and FIFA agency teams to ensure alignment and effective 2-way communication
• Lead the NA sell-in deck creation process, in partnership with relevant stakeholders, highlighting best-in-class activations that have worked in the past along with developing fresh concepts
• Participate in developing custom thought starters for clients based on unique business objectives (acquisition, awareness, usage, tap to pay) and client type (merchant, fintech, long-tail issuer); draft custom client sell-in materials
• Understand athlete appearance opportunities for clients and outline guidelines and approval process for client marketing team as well as proactively recommend integration opportunities
• Facilitate property guidelines training for the team clients as needed and develop custom client-facing guidelines materials as required
• Have a strong understanding of client's global creative assets for the property, and look for client integration/pass through opportunities along with proposing additional assets to support client needs
• Lead client asset approval process via property platforms and provide specific recommendations for adjusting creative design/copy to ensure property guidelines are met (i.e., ''client-led'')
• Develop strong understanding of NA Client businesses, growth objectives, products and target segments- inclusive of issuer, merchant and fintech clients
• Liaise and coordinate amongst client cross functional teams including NA Marketing, Global Marketing, GSM, Hospitality, Legal, Sales, Cobrand Partnership Solutions, Innovation
• Communicate regularly with 160/90 NFL and US Sports teams to ensure coordination and best practices sharing and drive integration when relevant
• Provide input to US creative guidelines development, drafting off of global guidelines
• Provide training and direction on creative development to clients/agencies
• Review client specific SOW/BIA for accuracy related to OLY/FIFA assets
• Ensure all pertinent information is exchanged and provided for participating clients related to approvals, requests for information, artwork, copy, etc.
• Manage communication between all stakeholders to ensure flawless creative development and execution
• Liaise with client as directed
• Facilitate partner approvals of client marketing materials
• Participate in the strategic development, implementation and execution of activations and customized programs that meet client objectives across brand and product initiatives
• Communicate with property leads effectively execute activations as described and ensure all details are provided for successful execution
• Manage coordination of client event budgets and creative approvals from all appropriate parties
• Participate in weekly meetings with the internal teams to discuss pitching and ideations and answer pressing questions
• Interact with and provide day-to-day communication to multiple client contacts along with appropriate agencies, property partners, stakeholders, vendors and any other relevant parties involved in the activation
• Provide oversight and management of activation success metrics, internal tracking documents, weekly updates and annual recap
• Bachelor's Degree
• A minimum of 4-6 years of agency or client-based sponsorship account management experience (specific disciplines could include sponsorship marketing, event marketing, property public relationship and/or sponsor servicing)
• Ability to manage the development and implementation of marketing strategy on behalf of client or company
• Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with client and agency(s)
• Experience with on-site event marketing operations and logistics
• Experience working with internal teams (account/creative) as well as other agency partners
• Superior client relationship/service skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to travel ~10% of the time
• Exceptional in MS Office Suite
• Experience working with payment companies, finance or retail banking a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqnwe-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.