Senior Account Executive (Spanish speaking)
160over90 is seeking a Senior Account Executive that will play a vital role on the team responsible for the day-to-day servicing of a luxury automotive client's sponsorship portfolio. The position will be based in Chicago, IL and will report to an Account Director.
Please note the successful candidate must be Spanish speaking.
• Assist in the strategy, planning, coordination and execution of client's sponsorship initiatives, contractual sponsorship fulfillment and asset management across properties, mainly in soccer, with some support for other partnerships and events.
• Interact with and provide day-to-day communication to client, its stakeholders, properties, partner agencies, internal 160over90 and Endeavor divisions, media partners and any other relevant parties involved in the fulfillment and activation of client's MLS sponsorship portfolio.
• Support Account Director in the annual development of client's MLS marketing campaign and activation.
• Direct and coordinate activation implementation inclusive of content, media, and client's soccer development program.
• Manage client's talent relationships inclusive of procurement, strategy and planning, contract administration, day-to-day communication, and campaign execution.
• Support experiential activation inclusive of vehicle logistics, staffing, premium procurement/management, and activation programming.
• Collaborate with client's agency partners (advertising, media, PR, etc.) throughout marketing campaign development and activation.
• Own reporting process, documentation, and valuation across client's sports sponsorship and experiential programs.
• Provide relevant research and insights to support, drive and measure client's business decisions and results.
• Evaluate current portfolio and new sponsorship opportunities in order to provide POVs and renewal recommendations.
• Manage new strategic projects proactively and/or upon assignment by client.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3-5 years of agency, sponsorship account management, or property management experience in the sports and entertainment industries
• Prior experience managing day-to-day relationships with client, properties, agencies and vendors
• Prior experience with sports content and media strategy and activation
• Experience or interest in events and experiential marketing
• Experience in or knowledge of professional soccer is a plus
• Experience in the auto category is a plus
• Enthusiastic and driven team member with proactive, hands-on approach
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to problem-solve independently and in groups
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.