Rotational Assistant (Music)
Job Description for Entry-Level Position at WME Music:
Global Music/Talent agency with major offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, and Sydney, seeks ambitious and career-oriented persons for entry-level and assistant level positions in the Music Department. Rotating assistants will be eligible to apply for assistant desks after training is completed. Hired individuals may also become eligible for the Music Trainee Program to become a music agent.
• Maintaining schedules with high attention to detail
• Reviewing show contracts
• Covering desks for assistants
• Completing department projects
• Completing ad-hoc projects
• Temporarily cover desks while assistants are away
• Assisting with a variety of daily administrative/office tasks
• Must be detailed-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for the music industry
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Dependable and proactive
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1088e-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.