Frank Productions - Marketing Coordinator
Rotating Assistant (Music)- WME
Floating Assistants service the company across all departments, primarily within the Music department. They complete ad-hoc projects and temporarily cover desks while assistants are away. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks. Floating Assistants will be eligible to apply for assistant desks after training is completed.
• Maintaining schedules with high attention to detail
• Reviewing show contracts
• Covering desks for assistants
• Completing department projects
• Must be detailed oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for the music industry
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk743-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.