Position Type: Full-Time
Location: New York, NY
Role and Responsibilities
Payroll calculations and review
• Maintain payroll data using the Workday platform on a semi-monthly basis
• Review employee data entered by HR for errors (e.g., hires, contracts, terminations, job changes etc.)
• Maintain Payroll shared folder on a semi-monthly basis for audit purposes
• Follow up and confirm all new hire direct deposit elections upon hire
• Review New Hire onboarding is accurate and provided in a timely manner
• Monitor Employee hours for 400+ timekeepers (e.g., send out timesheet reminders, respond to employee queries regarding time entry.)
• Work with benefits department to calculate Leave of Absence payments
• Process off-cycle payments for terminated workers
• Set up tax IDs and accounts with new states as needed
• Point of contact for ADP iPay (e.g., troubleshooting employee log in issues into ADP as well as setting up registration)
• Manage Payroll calendar
• Process expenses as necessary
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Workday timekeeping, Workday Payroll, ADP Smart compliance, ADP iPay, ADP Freedom, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, SAP, good communication skills, ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines, pays attention to detail, familiarity with various state's payroll laws.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qx06-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.