Who We Are:
UFC® is the world's premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 700 million fans and 243 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world while broadcasting to over 900 million TV households across more than 170 countries. UFC's athlete roster features the world's best MMA athletes representing more than 80 countries. The organization's digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world's leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC is part of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO) and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC and @UFC on X, Snapchat, Instagram, and TikTok: @UFC.
The Role and What You'll Do:
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator supports all partnership account activities and assists with the creation, development, and execution of various sponsorship initiatives and marketing events. The position assists with account management, activation-related details, and liaising with different departments and helping to implement customized sponsorship objectives.
• Effectively contributes during on-boarding and weekly check-in calls with partners, which includes weekly agenda and recap note assistance
• Creates and assists with the overall management of Account Plans by tracking assets, updating in time for month-end progress check-ins, liaise with internal team members and other departments on current asset delivery
• Assist the Activation team with partner gifting by selecting on-boarding gifts and organizing the distribution
• Assists with the UFC Octagon creative and execution by collecting partner artwork details, submitting according to internal deadlines, and approving final buildouts
• Assists with collecting all Broadcast and live-event assets in advance of each PPV event
• Assists with the routing of all partner static and video buildouts to UFC Brand team for approval
• Distribute company Style Guides, event schedules, and other important newsletters to partners
• Assists with scheduling fighter appearances/initiatives with partners
• Travels to select events to assist the Activation team on-site
• Works with the Digital/Social team to monitor and track partner online deliverables, which include digital media, social and content
• Manages sponsor contracted tickets, purchased tickets & ticket banks
• Coordinates sponsor initiatives such as Fan Experience and hospitality events
• Works closely with other departments on key company initiatives and partner participation (i.e. International Fight Week, Tentpole Marketing Events etc.)
• Oversees the development of Partner Event & Annual Recaps
• Other projects and duties as assigned
You Have These:
• Bachelor's degree, with concentration in marketing or sports management preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of agency, team or client-based partnership servicing experience.
• Ex perien ce ma naging t he develo pme nt and impleme nt a tion of par t nersh ip mark eting s tra tegy.
• Ex perien ce with mark e t i ng pla t f orm i n t egrat i on ( digital, eve n t, hosp i tality, et c.), on-si te eve nt mark et i ng opera tions and logis tics pre f erre d.
• Ability to travel b o th d omestically and i nt ern a tio nally as ne e ded.
• Strong orga niz a tio nal a nd p r oblem-solving skills.
• Ability to mu l ti- task and meet deadlines in f ast-pac ed clie n t -service e nviron m ent.
• Demo nstra ted abili ty to manage a nd c ultiva te re lation s hips.
• Must be a team play er and able to fo s ter e xc elle nt i n t e r nal a nd e x ternal w orking re latio nships.
• Self- s tart er, re s ourc e ful and able to dev elop so l ut i ons in a hig h-st r ess enviro nme nt.
• Exc ellent wri tt e n, verbal and in te r perso nal c omm unicat i on skills.
• Proficie n cy with Micro s oft Exc el, Wo r d, Po w e rP oint,
Ou tlook, Zoomifier and the a bility to learn o t her c omp u t er p r ograms.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 5 days per week. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56o23-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.