- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Act as gatekeeper of the office, greeting and directing visitors
• Answer & screen phones in polite and professional manner
• Maintain office common areas; ensure kitchen is stocked & office supplies are ordered as inventory needs
• Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming mail, handle outgoing packages
• Plan and execute occasional office social events
• Provide additional ad hoc administrative support to the team as needed
• Polished, professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Teams, Excel
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks accordingly
Qualifications and Training
• 1-2 years of receptionist/administrative experience preferred
• High school degree or equivalent
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6vj2-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.