Beverly Hills, CA
• Provide employee relations support, including but not limited to investigating and preparing appropriate documentation related to any potential EEO, discrimination, harassment, or any other complaints at the early careers level (i.e., floaters, assistants and coordinators).
• In conjunction with respective HR Business Partners, support change management processes. Manage restructure and redundancy processes as and when required.
• First point of contact for all Overtime and pay-related inquiries.
• Manage long-term leave of absence cases.
• Provide guidance to managers on all stages of the performance management process.
• Liaise with [program manager] on all desk-move related matters (i.e., candidate submission, candidate feedback, candidate selection, desk transitions and training schedules, etc.). Involves collaboration with agents on skills and competencies required for applicable openings.
• Partner with [program manager] and Learning and Operational Development (L&OD) to refine and improve rotational assistant training curriculum and potential participate in delivery of training courses.
• Participate in departmental assistant meetings.
• Work proactively with managers to provide proactive advisory support as required, advising mangers and employees on Company policies and procedures.
• Act as a trusted partner to the development committee and WME trainee program (includes assistance and support with identification, application, and selection process for trainees)
• Support VP, HR with execution of broader HR strategies including recruitment strategies (in partnership with recruitment), program enhancements and benefits (in partnership with Total Rewards), DI& strategy (in partnership with DE&I), employee communications and performance management (in partnership with L&OD).
• In partnership with VP, HR collaborate with division and department heads on talent needs, recruitment and retention strategies, and succession planning for the rotational assistant, assistant, and agent population.
• Any other duties that may be within scope of the role.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Previous HR advisory experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a global organization
• Interest in human resources and employee experience fields.
• Has a learning mindset, natural curiosity, and drive for problem-solving.
• Excellent computer skills and experience working with MS Office products; Workday experience is a plus
• Must be a creative thinker with dynamic interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise consummate professionalism and posses an aptitude for agility.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with client group and immediate team
• Ability to make decisions quickly using sound judgment.
• Ability to identify potential employee issues early on and address them proactively.
• Strong sense of teamwork; able to create and maintain positive relationships
• Confident speaking in public and managing strong business personalities.
• Flexibility and awareness on how to partner with other HR and business functional areas (i.e., legal and finance)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roemj2-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.