Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
New York, NY
Manager, Equity Administration
This role will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Endeavor's equity plans on its equity platform, working cross-functionally across the company with Legal, Finance and various HR functions, as well as external vendor partners, to ensure compliance and reporting. The role will assist in building Endeavor's stock administration function in line with the executive compensation strategy. The role will report directly to the Director, Executive Compensation.
• Manage the day-to-day administration of the company's stock plans globally and maintain the selected equity platform
• Provide direct support to and partner with key stakeholders in our Finance, Legal and HR teams. You will work closely with internal and external resources and vendors to ensure administration of our processes and programs are handled in accordance with plan requirements and timelines, including but not limited to:
• Manage forecasting (e.g., expense, forfeitures) and modeling (e.g., performance-based awards, overhang analysis) for equity programs in collaboration with Finance teams
• Assist in preparation of SEC filings, including equity-related disclosures for proxy statements
• Liaise with legal department for Section 16 insider reporting and blackout calendar management
• Collaborate with internal and external tax and legal advisors on global equity matters
• Collaborate with Finance, Legal and HR teams on communication materials, grant process, equity cost analysis, technical accounting, compliance and management reports
• Work closely with payroll leads to provide US and International equity income transactions
• Work closely with share transfer agent (AST)
• Support employee understanding of equity awards and Endeavor's equity programs and policies
• Participate in the annual equity planning process
• Research and analyze programs, processes and procedures to make recommendations and improvements
• Support broader enterprise priorities across Global Compensation, as applicable
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
• 3+ years of experience in administration of global equity programs
• Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs and platforms, multiple equity award types, transaction volume, equity taxation and accounting and employee education programs
• Advanced skills in Excel and in HR systems (Workday experience preferred)
• Proven analytical, project management and communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented is a must
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x1zq-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.