The Wall Group is a fully integrated agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in New York, Los Angeles and London, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele. The Wall Group was founded in 2000 by Brooke Wall. In July 2015, Endeavor acquired The Wall Group growing the Company's global fashion expertise.
We are looking for a Manager Assistant to join our team in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions while using sound judgment. Excellent communication and technical skills are a must. Previous assistant experience required, agency experience a plus.
• General administrative support
• Daily communication with artists
• Oversee artists bookings
• Create estimates / deal memos
• Update options in artist calendars
• Travel coordination
• Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
• Managing artist and assistant schedule during show season
• Client facing – field incoming calls and requests appropriately
• Maintain executive's calendar
• Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper file
• Also calls for flexibility with work hours
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail
• Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high-level Executive
• Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism
• A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
• At least 1-2 years professional experience required, direct industry experience a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3ezq-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.