Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world's greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
IMG Models is the international leader in model management and talent discovery, widely recognized for its diverse client roster. The agency's offices are located in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London, Milan, and Sydney.
IMG Models is currently seeking a Manager Assistant who will be responsible for providing support to business leaders of IMG Models. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with senior level business leaders and their teams. The ideal candidate can anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate media platforms, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the clients, senior business leaders and their teams.
• Act as gatekeeper; screen incoming calls in a timely professional manner and route accordingly.
• Prepare correspondence for executives and route accordingly.
• Research industry related items for presentations and proposals.
• Update portfolio log and models booking chart.
• Weekly updates of client database
• Manage heavy email activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
• Coordinate and manage executive's travel schedule.
• Assist with light personal matters.
• Assist with execution of projects or specific stages of projects as assigned; track progress and results when necessary.
• Prepare expense reports.
• Additional ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum 1-3 years' experience assisting a senior level executive.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). CRM and SAP experience a plus.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy.
• Detail-oriented and proactive.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Professional demeanor and communication skills.
• Interest in Fashion industry is a plus.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4bmz-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.