New York, NY
Key focus areas for this role include:
Business & Financial Reporting.
• Coordinating with teams to generate reports and create succinct client summaries delivered to senior staff and clients that require gathering information and data from various sources and creating a single deliverable. Example reports include:
• Weekly pipeline
• Topline client summaries
• Custom reports
Contract & Client Data Administration
• Utilizing internal business systems to input deal data, upload contracts and other relevant documents including quarterly royalty reports, as well as, overall management of client information database.
• Overall management and administration of shared drive including the organization of folders and documents to ensure latest versions of key client materials are collected and stored.
Overall Sales & Business Development Support
• Supporting overall sales & business development needs as follows:
• Prospecting: Actively research product categories and industries to develop a list of potential products and licensee partners to pursue, secure, and coordinate sharing of relevant sales materials with key prospects; maintain detailed status of activity.
• Pitch Preparation: Develop sales materials and presentations for external use; organize relevant / available research and participate in sales pitches / presentations as needed.
• Consumer Insights: Research and stay apprised of competitive and marketplace trends across key client and licensee categories, as well as, licensing trends overall.
• Product Development: Overall management of product approvals on a client-by-client basis including trafficking of approvals through internal product approval systems to ensure accuracy and timely submissions.
This role is a support function that deals heavily with analysis, organization, and internal business systems. It requires a candidate who is extremely detail oriented, enjoys working with a CRM system, and skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other programs to generate reports and presentations. While this role will be based in operations, it will also support the business development team. IMG is looking for a candidate with 3 to 5 years of work experience with a strong track record of organization, reporting, and supporting internal business leaders as ''internal customers''.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.