Beverly Hills, CA
• Works closely with Business and Legal Affairs to ensure departmental executive are meeting various deadlines and completing tasks as necessitated by various overlapping schedules
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, document preparation, redlining, document distribution (including coordinating and tracking signatures of physical and digital documentation), and expense report preparation
• Manages supervisors' communications, contacts, calendar, expenses, and travel.
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files, and tracks key dates and concepts pursuant thereto
• Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses
• Interact with internal and external business partners and executives
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• Prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal office environment supporting executives strongly preferred. Media/Entertainment experience is a plus
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and additional cloud-based servers and data storage/management.
• Ability to multi-task projects, manage stakeholders across the company and pivot across functions with great organization, detail, flexibility, accountability, and proactivity
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8p1x-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.