New York, NY
The Internal Communications Manager will work within the company's communications department, leading key engagement initiatives and functions across Endeavor's global employee base, as well as supporting individual business units in their targeted internal communications efforts. Working closely with the Vice President, Internal Communications on all efforts, the Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting enterprise-wide communication efforts, including creating and managing content optimized for a variety of mediums including emails, videos, social channels, intranet, and websites, as well as content and logistics related to internal events
• Managing input and organization of information from across Endeavor's various locations, business units, and functional areas into a centralized intranet platform; ensuring consistency of user experience across all platform tools and functionalities
• Developing and overseeing change management process aimed at encouraging and training employees to use the relaunched intranet platform; maintaining consistent flow of written, verbal, and experiential communication driving employee uptake and ongoing usage
• Ensuring employee data and contact information remain up to date across all internal communications systems-including Endeavor's intranet, survey management platforms, apps, email distribution lists, and other tools-to ensure relevant and targeted communication delivery.
• Working with Endeavor's HR department to ensure integration of all internal communications platforms and tools into employee onboarding experience
• Ensuring consistency of messaging, brand standards, and other communications guidelines across all Endeavor business units and functional areas
• Compiling and maintaining general corporate overview documents to promote crossover within Endeavor, to acquaint new hires with the company, and to inform press and business development opportunities
• Leading and supporting additional corporate communications tasks as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong ability to synthesize and organize information in a way that optimizes user experience and engagement
• Proactive, hands-on work style with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
• Desire and ability to work collaboratively within a global team with a wide range of experiences and expertise
• Comfort communicating and collaborating with senior executives and high-profile stakeholders
• Comfort with public speaking and presentation
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally as needed on a limited basis
• Ability to work flexible hours
• 5-8 years of work experience in a communications agency or division and/or in the media, content, entertainment, sports, fashion or event spaces
• Comfort working with various CMS platforms to format and update digital content (e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.); direct experience with one or more intranet software providers a plus
• Topline understanding of integrated workplace systems and software (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Active Directory, Workday, Google Workspace, etc.) and their role in the workplace
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb71bk-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.