Coordinator, Learning and Organizational Development
New York, NY
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop predictive models for attrition, high performance and recruiting demand that will improve organizational abilities for strategic workforce planning
• Collect and synthesize large data sets, carry out quantitative and qualitative analysis, and interpret and produce strategic conclusions into user-friendly visualizations for a diverse set of audiences (i.e., storytelling of research and analytical findings)
• Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards; generate monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc and annual reports and presentations Collaborate with HR leaders and various COEs to support a strategic Diversity and Inclusion roadmap
• Assume full responsibility for all D&I data and apply innovation to data analytics to create new ways of approaching the work of D&I and the delivering world class D&I results
• Complete analysis to support various Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and policies
• Assist with creation of diversity-related analytics and reporting and the development of goals for overachieving D&I metrics
• Serve as an active participant on cross-functional project teams and provide guidance and training to teams in asking appropriate questions, interpreting data, and translating into action
• Provide support as needed to data requests and custom needs as well as take on project roles related to workforce analytics
• Manage integration of data sets resulting from M&A activity as appropriate
• Advise on systems, sources and platforms that will drive optimal reporting and analytics deliverables
• Bachelor's degree required (Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, I/O Psychology, Finance, or equivalent preferred).
• 5+ years of reporting and analytics experience
• Prior experience with Workday Reporting, PRISM and People Analytics preferred, including configuration and report writing
• Hands on experience with programming languages such as: R, Python, SQL preferred.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Adaptable, customer-focused, patient, collaborative, organized and able to multi-task
• Communicates effectively – both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.