Who We Are:
160over90 is a full-service cultural marketing agency. An integrated part of the Endeavor network, which includes entertainment agency WME and sports, fashion and events leader IMG, 160over90's cultural insight, access and influence helps brands stay connected to what their consumers care about most. With offices in seven countries around the world, 160over90's expertise spans experiential, creative, public relations, digital, social, impact, influence, higher education and more.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You'll Do:
The Group Creative Director is responsible for leading and inspiring a team of talented creatives, encouraging a collaborative work environment, and challenging the team to push our ideas to the next level. The GCD ensures client satisfaction by working closely with internal teams, safeguarding program delivery, and is accountable for maintaining and evolving 160over90 quality of creative work.
The right person in this role will be skilled in creative strategy and productive brainstorming, creating inspiring decks with a powerful client presence, and successfully developing a team.
• Build presentation decks that bring ideas to life,
• Actively lead in brainstorms and come up with marketing solutions,
• Critique headlines, body copy, social media content, presentation decks, concept statements, ads, scripts, websites, and more,
• Give direction and feedback to art directors and designers to help push projects forward visually and executionally
• Experiencing leading experiential activations from conception through execution
• Maintain overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs,
• Assist leadership team in planning both short and long term strategic objectives for the client,
• Capacity to write clear and inspiring program / creative briefs,
• Direct the operation of client programs including: budgeting, adherence to timelines, and marketing communications plans,
• Collaborate with internal departments and account team to ensure client timelines are met,
• Participate in edits and proofing of content delivered to clients,
• Identify opportunities for improvement,
• Accountable for making sound decisions surrounding the financial performance,
We'd Love If You Had These :
• Strong background design, advertising, marketing or relevant field,
• Minimum 10 years' related experience in an agency field,
• Experience managing a creative team - performance management, reviews, employee development, etc.,
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Have a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment,
• Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all relevant programs,
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver mindset and be someone who can work with minimal direction, evaluating best practices and offering effective solutions,
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions,
• Team-building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members,
• Strong operational/project management experience,
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills,
• Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses,
• Ability to juggle several projects at one time,
• Energized by the idea of mentoring a team and setting the creative direction,
• Background working with finance or finance-related clients,
• Strong acumen in leading pitch process from start to finish.
While much of our client correspondence is done virtually these days, there is some travel required due to site visits or brand activations, which are discussed and planned in advance, but an occasional necessity to be aware of.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don't meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vz8j-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.