Business Affairs Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Legal Coordinator, Film Business & Legal Affairs
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Oversee the workflow tracking and contract management for a fast-paced Film Business and Legal Affairs group working across film sales, advisory, finance, and various other internal departments.
• Managing a large volume of transactions including but not limited to domestic and international distribution and delivery
• Maintaining and populating various dashboards, rights management systems, and contract status reports for the Film Business and Legal Affairs group.
• Working with various departments to track rights and projects, including rights management via server and cloud-based technology.
• Experience working in a Film business affairs department, legal affairs department and/or entertainment law firm is a plus.
• 1-2 years legal experience.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong drafting, negotiation, and organizational skills; experience drafting and negotiating all manner of contracts for distribution and delivery of Film product.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.