As a Fulfillment Specialist, you are responsible for taking the steps to complete event ticket orders that come in via our website, and through our On Location sales team. This positions requires 25% travel.
• Use internal and external tools to fulfill orders.
• Assist with the distribution of electronic & mailed tickets.
• Printing of shipping labels, pulling of tickets from inventory, packaging of tickets and related documents for shipment. Barcoding for qualified orders.
• Filing of necessary order documents
• Verification of incoming physical and digital inventory against purchase orders, seeking prompt resolution in the event any discrepancies are found.
• Maintains record of work completed.
• Digital ticket file and data management.
• Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data.
• Review error reports and processes corrections as needed.
• Files or routes source documents.
• To assist in inventory audits and perform routine cycle counts.
FULFILLMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
• On-Site distribution at remote box offices at our events, travel is required.
• Provide exceptional customer service to our customers via email and phone.
• Responds to inquiries regarding status of ticket order.
• Must be able to work early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• To work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
• Degree from college or technical school and / or three to four years related experience.
• Previous Customer Service or Call Center Experience a plus.
• Previous Box Office/Ticketing Experience a plus.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database; Internet; MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to Travel to events to support with remote box offices.
• A solid understanding of major sports and entertainment events.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
• Ability to work hard, problem solve and lead by example.
• Exceptional presentation and written communication skills.
• Ability to work evening, weekends, and holiday work as required.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9zoq-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.