Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Endeavor is seeking a high-level, experienced 2nd Assistant for an extremely busy Finance/Operations/Business Development C-Suite level executive. Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will not be afraid of a heavy workload in a fast pace environment and supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunity come with the position.
• Act as a liaison for staff, executives, department heads and external C-Level contacts
• Manage heavy call volume
• Schedule meetings based on a complex calendar(s)
• Maintain an awareness of the executive's obligations (internal and external) to anticipate needs
• Arrange/retrieve meals, off-site meetings
• Some personal assistant responsibilities are anticipated and should be expected
• Other administrative duties as required
• Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months' prior Executive Desk/Assistant experience.
• Strong email and calendar management skills; and a high level of competency using the standard suite of office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail is a must
• Exceptional interpersonal skills while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
• Comfortable interfacing with senior level management and clients
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the hourly rate shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Rate Minimum:
Hiring Rate Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbyk66-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.