Endeavor is currently seeking an administrative assistant who will be responsible for providing support to two senior finance executives. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with senior level business leaders and their teams. The candidate will have good research skills and the ability to effectively manage scheduling of calls, meetings and a high volume workload.
• Handle all scheduling related matters for both executives
• Provide phone support; organize calls, listen and proactively set follow up
• Complete expense reports using Concur
• Assist in meeting preparation including printing and organizing documents
• Coordinate conference room reservations, audio/visual equipment set up, catering for meetings and visitor registration
• Managing travel logistics, draft travel booklet itineraries/agendas
• Create detailed meeting logs each week
• Prepare outgoing packages
• Ad hoc projects as requested
• Some night/weekend work as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience assisting a senior level executive preferred
• Internet/Technology savvy
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills required
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and punctual
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional demeanor
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp17ye-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.