Duties Are As Follows
• Provide Administrative and Business support to the Facilities Director.
• Process vendor invoices, purchase card statements; the maintenance of all information, files, records, service requests, quotes, proposals, and other documents pertaining to site locations, vendors, service providers, and landlords, to include but not limited to Certificate of Insurance (COI), and preparation of contract documents.
• Conduct and coordinate service activities directly impacting the daily functions and process flows governing the maintenance, condition and operation of the physical office space and employee experience.
The Facilities Coordinator delivers skill and commitment and applies proficiency in time management and effectiveness in prioritizing multiple tasks that help to provide excellent service.
Skills Are As Follows
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Quickly understand and demonstrate knowledge of departmental policies, practices, and procedures.
• Display a genuine interest in the success and well-being of all employees and department teams.
• The ability to interact and work with personnel and all levels of management with good judgment in a team environment, strong communication skills, both written and oral, diplomacy, sense of priority and an even temperament.
• A commitment to developing and building strong collaborative and productive relationships with all department and service delivery teams.
• Effectively prioritize, multi-task duties and responsibilities, be accountable for the delivery of high-quality work within deadlines, demonstrate excellent time management, organization skills, and maintain an effective facilities presence with a positive can-do attitude,
• Ability to read floor plans.
• Possess and demonstrates a working knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Outlook email and the ability to create and maintain excel spreadsheet.
Vendor Invoice Processing
• Create, assemble, and upload support documents (service requests, quotes and proposals), properly code and allocate the cost, submit for approval, monitor, provide status updates when transaction is complete
• Work with Finance to resolve payment issues
• Ensure that Vendors and Service Providers are active in the invoice processing system.
• Identify invoice issues and work with vendors to resolve.
• Request W-9 forms and COI's, when required, from vendors as part of the vendor approval process
Purchase Card (P-Card) Processing/Expense Account Processing
• Collect, assemble, and upload support documents (Service Requests, quotes, proposals, and receipts) to the Purchase Card and Expense Account System, edit/modify/correct, as needed, code and allocate the cost, submit for approval, monitor and provide status updates
Facilities Coordination Support
• Coordinate building, freight elevator and space access, with local property/building management for multiple Endeavor properties within the NYC Metro Area.
• Create, distribute and manage employee ID access cards for all NYC Endeavor properties.
• Actively solicit and electronically file new and updated COI documents from vendors and all other service providers entering Landlord and Endeavor space
• Monitor service requests and take necessary follow-up actions to advance the progress of requested Facilities, Building, Cleaning, Repairs, or other services to completion
• Work closely with the Facilities Manager to schedule and coordinate planned routine periodic preventive maintenance with vendors and service providers and coordinate same for unplanned services and repairs
• Order and maintain the inventory of office supplies and assist with the purchase of non-general office supplies and other resources, if needed and approved by management
• Perform other administrative duties including the maintenance of the department's physical and electronic filing systems, as well as draft routine correspondence
• Schedule internal and client meetings, take minutes, record, and track status, and distribute for review
• Maintain and update all Fire Safety and EAP organization charts.
• Cover departmental telephones:
• Provide general administrative team support and work on special projects as directed
• Associate's Degree or certification from a recognized Facilities/Building Management trade organization such as International Facilities Management Association (IFMA) or the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) plus one (1) to three (3) years of experience in facilities or two (2) to three (3) years working in a corporate environment
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7koz8-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.