Executive Assistant to the Chief Digital Officer
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Our Digital group sits at the intersection of technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses. We are a team of strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help shape the future of media and entertainment.
The Chief Digital Officer of Endeavor is seeking a full-time executive assistant to join our team. Ideal candidates will have proven experience balancing a varied workload, confidence in interacting with other high level executives, and will have the ability to manage a complex calendar. Additionally, the candidate will be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Previous experience working at a technology company or in an entrepreneurial environment is highly preferred.
The Executive Assistant candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with the most senior level business leaders and their teams, both internally at Endeavor and externally at other companies. This candidate should be able to anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate media platforms, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the clients, senior business leaders and their teams. The ideal candidate will be fluid, adaptable and available as needed outside of working hours.
This role requires the ability to create, edit, and maintain presentations and spreadsheets, occasionally under limited time constraints. The opportunity for special projects and additional responsibilities may apply depending on experience. Additional responsibilities could include diverse digital and technology related work across multiple business units.
What you'll do
• Directly support the Chief Digital Officer (including phones, scheduling, expenses, administrative duties, etc.)
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with company executives and other team members, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
• Answer phones with professionalism and ability to screen call information for efficient handling.
• Organize team meetings, including preparation of the agenda, organizing follow up and related tasks.
• Organize periodic department global town hall meetings including interacting with IT to ensure all global technology consideration are closely managed.
• Organize detailed travel arrangements including for international travel, inclusive of air, hotel, ground transportation and trip meeting itineraries.
• Timely processing of expense reports, proactively working to ensure accurate and timely submission.
• Support personal projects and family calendar management.
• Proactively maintain accurate and up-to-date organization charts.
• Maintain Outlook contacts, ensuring accuracy and timely updates.
• Conduct research on various digital related topics
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
• Analyze potential Endeavor partnerships with early-stage companies.
Who You Are
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Relevant experience of 2 years, with 6 months of digital/technology or related experience preferred.
• Proven ability to be exposed to the most confidential of information and to handle with the utmost integrity and discretion.
• Global mindset, with acute awareness of time zone issues and other cultural sensitivities.
• Knowledge of or strong interest in the entertainment industry.
• Capability of effective planning and prioritizing.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company and to prospective candidates.
• No task too small attitude.
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4em4v-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.